Sunday, September 18, 2011

Aubrey Plaza at 2011 Emmy Awards

Don't worry, you're not going crazy. Expect me to blog about this girl on a weekly basis.
Because of her hipster vibe, Aubrey might be the last person you'd expect to pull off the old Hollywood style. But since it's the Emmys, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say she did, right? But first let me let you in on a little secret: Aubrey is obsessed with Judy Garland. Apparently she listens to her records while she's cleaning, and has memorized all these facts about her. She has said that if she could meet any fictional character, she would choose Esther Blodgett (from A Star is Born). So all this, aside from being totally stunning, makes perfect sense. Jean Harlow lipsAva Gardner hair + an oh-so-twenties Juan Carlos Obando ruffle-front gown = A-plus!


And don't let me forget this little gem...
I didn't say she spoke like a lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment