Monday, October 17, 2011

Halloween: Fierce Like Martha

I never thought I'd say this, but seriously, Martha Stewart is fierce. Sure, her fondness for color-coding can be a tad constipated and, yes, she was once "indicted by the government," but guys, that was, like, once if you recall! What really matters is that Martha knows exactly how to throw together a kickass Halloween costume, and to top it off, she can do it in ten minutes, tops. Rose gardens, bird's nests, and beehives are all pretty damn nifty, but personally I think the Medusa hairdo is perfect for my scary-not-sexy policy. Snakes? Yes. Grecian hairdo? Yes. Icy blue shadow and an equally icy stare? Double Yes! Keep in mind that Martha's costume this year will blow everyone else's out of the water. Butterfly-winged lashes? Where can I get those?




No comments:

Post a Comment